For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
1. The Sciex MS Data Converter version 1.3 will only work if the data and the software are in the same file path: C:\Program Files (x86)\AB SCIEX\MS Data Converter
or C:\Program Files\AB SCIEX\MS Data Converter
Errors at the time of installation mean that the AB_SCIEX_MS_Converter.exe is not located in the Program Files directory seen above for the MS Data Converter.
2. If there is more than one sample per .wiff data file, the converter will not work (just as ProteinPilot™ software cannot process those types of files).
3. Inconsistent .wiff and .wiff.mtd and .wiff.scan file names will cause errors.
4. Files that are incompletely copied over will give an incomplete peak list, but an error message may not be seen.
5. File names should avoid special characters (%'$#/.) when creating the straight command line.