For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
After submitting samples and starting the queue, the queue status window reads “Waiting”, while all of the status icons at the bottom right of the screen are green and are reading “Ready”. After restarting Analyst® software, the queue status window continues to read, "Waiting."
- Save batch, methods, and any other open workspaces in Analyst
- Deactivate hardware profile
- Exit Analyst and “Stop” Analyst Service
- Shut down computer (shut down, not restart)
- Power off all connected peripherals including pumps, autosamplers, and column ovens.
- For SCIEX 3500, 4500, 5500, 6500, and 6500+ instruments, hold the red “RESET” button on the side of the MS for 3 seconds and release. On API3200, API4000, and API5000 instruments, turn the power off for a total of 3 seconds using the main power switch on the rear of the MS.
- Wait approximately 5 minutes for the MS to power cycle and resume operating pressure. Once the Vacuum indicator light is solid green, the MS has reached operating pressure.
- Power on the connected peripherals and wait for the startup cycle for each component to complete
- Power on the PC
- Open Analyst, activate hardware profile, and resume normal operation