For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Some acquisition workstations are not connected to the internet where software needs to be installed, but the licenses for the software needs to be activated on-line.
The procedure for activating the license and installing it on a computer that is not connected to the internet is as follows:
1) Look up the computer IDs for the destination computer.
2) Write down or copy of the computer IDs.
3) Log into https://sciex.com.
4) On a separate, internet-connected workstation, navigate to https://sciex.com/support/activate-software and then activate the license.
4) Enter in all the relevant information in the form and hit Submit. The license file will be emailed to the address listed on the form.
6) Save the the license file on a flash drive or other portable USB drive.
7) Transfer the license file to the desktop of the off-line computer.
8) Launch the software and install the license following the steps in the license activation screen.