For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The audited events in the audit trail can be filtered using a set of specified criteria in SCIEX OS Software by selecting the Filter icon in the upper task bar on the Audit Trail screen. To access the Filter icon, follow these steps:
1) Open the Audit Trail workspace.
2) Select the audit trail to be filtered, and the audit trail records will appear in the main panel.
3) Choose the Filter icon (blue square containing a white outline of a filter) so that the Filter Audit Trail dialog screen opens.
4) Complete the Filter Audit Trail form by adding the search criteria to the numbered fields below:
5) To clear the filter, select the Filter icon and then select Clear to reset all of the filter criteria to No Filter.