For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Export to .cvp (ChemoView Package)
- In ChemoView software go to File then Export.
- Select the Processing Methods, Tests and Analytes you would like to expert. Note that when selecting Processing methods, Tests and Analytes which are included in this method are automatically selected and cannot be de-selected
- Once you have selected the components you wish to export press the Export button.
- Use the standard File save dialog to name the .cvp package and press save.
- Once the package has been saved ‘Export Complete’ will be displayed at the bottom of the window. Press Close.
- Import From .cvp
- In ChemoView software go to File then Import.
- Select your .cvp package using the Browse function
- Select whichever option suits your procedure best and then press Next
- Select the components you wish to Import and press Next
- When Import Complete is displayed press Close.
- Your new settings should appear in the ChemoView window.