For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
An error is displayed, "Cannot start service from the command line or a debugger. A Windows Service must first be installed (using installutil.exe) and then started with the Server Explorer, Windows Services Administrative Tool or the NET START command."
Please follow these steps to edit the service properties of the AAO file to resolve the error listed and then restart the PC. Editing the service properties will direct the AAO file to reopen in the event that it closes.:
1. Select the Windows Start button and then select My Computer.
2. Right click and select Manage.
3. Select Services and Applications in the left column.
4. Double click on Services on the right.
5. Select (single click) Acquity AAO Service in the list that appears.
6. Go to the Action pull-down menu and select properties.
7. Go to the Recovery tab.
8. For first failure, second failure and third failure, select Restart the Service.
9. Set Restart Service After to zero minutes.