For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
After upgrading Analyst® TF software 1.8 to version 1.8.1, the Eksigent control software no longer displayed the option to chose the ekspert™ nanoLC 400 autosampler; the Ekisgent autosampler usually is listed as "ekspert nanoLC400" in the drop-down list, but it was missing from the autosampler list and preventing the batch from being set up in Analyst TF software. The Eksigent software version was not upgraded and remained at 4.3 firmware 2.47.
To resolve this issue, the following steps must be taken:
1) Deactivate the hardware profile in Analyst TF software.
2) Stop the Analyst and Eksigent services.
3) Open the Eksigent software, and un-register the ekspert nanoLC 400 autosampler driver.
4) Reboot the PC.
5) Re-register the ekspert nanoLC 400 autosampler driver.
6) Activate the hardware profile in Analyst TF software.
7) Set up a batch in Analyst TF software. The "ekspert nanoLC 400" should now appear in the drop-down menu as an autosampler option.