For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
1. Deactivate the hardware profile in Analyst® software.
2. Close ADD and Analyst software.
3. Stop ADD and Analyst services (in this order)
4. Power off all modules.
5. Wait 30 seconds.
6. Power on all modules.
7. Open Analyst software (but do not activate the hardware profile).
8. In ADD, clear Configuration.
9. In ADD, use Auto-Configure to re-establish Configuration.
10. In ADD, check Status of modules, which should be green. It may take time (a few minutes) for the
modules to go to green.
11. Repeat above steps if the modules do not turn green.