For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
To create a new processing method in ChemoView™ software, select the Add New Processing Method button. In ChemoView software, processing methods are combinations of tests that are used to process data. Once Add New Processing Method is selected, a screen for the Add Processing Method wizard appears. Follow the instructions below to build the method: . (1) Define the processing method by selecting Create blank processing method.
(2) Enter the processing method details. Enter the name of the processing method and MS/MS data information.
(3) Specify the specific compositions for the processing method. In this example, whole blood is available for selection.
(4) Select the Tests to be included in this processing method.
(6) Select the report template used to build the final report.
(7) Click Finish when completed. The new processing is now shown in the list of available processing methods.
Your choice regarding cookies on this site