For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Step 1: The .T2D exporter will need to be installed. Please see the screenshot below on how to locate the Remote Data Access (RDA) software. The needed file is called "T2DExporter.exe.
Step 2: Exporting data.
1) Open the T2D Exporter to export all data just acquired to your MALDI plate.
2) Confirm that the designated file location for exporting the .T2D files is set to C:\5800 T2D Files. And select Manual selection of job runs.
3) Select the spot set and the spot set jobs that are just completed. Job can be selected only one by one (one job at a time). Export the first spot set job for processing and then export the next one (example below).
4) After selecting the spot set job, click Export Manually Selected Data button in green as shown in the above figure.
5) Then, the green color button changes to gray, indicating the system is busy exporting the selected data.
6) When export process is complete, the Export Manually Selected Data button will change back to green from gray and will be ready for another job to export.