For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Here are the steps needed to connect to a new compound database library in Analyst® Software:
1. Open Analyst Software and select Explore.
2. Go to Tools > Settings > Optimization Options.
3. Select the Compound Database Options tab.
4. Add the name of the library to the Name field.
5. Select Browse and locate the library.
6. Click Test Connection.
If library is installed successfully, a message will appear, "Connection to the compound database is successful".