For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
To add the definition of the Acquity 96-well, 1-mL plate (using ANSI-96well1mL.plate file) to Analyst® software, a plate definition file must be acquired from Waters.
1. Go to C:\Program Files\Analyst\bin.
2. Run RackBuilder.exe, and select the first item in the list, AutosamplerPoetDB.
3. Select Waters Acquity from the Autosampler drop-down menu.
4. In the Rack section, select Sampler Manager.
5. Click Edit.
6. Check the ANSI-96well1ml and click OK.
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the Sampler Manager w/ SO.
8. Click OK to close the software.
9. The plate should be available in Analyst software to choose when building a method.