For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
This article assumes you have a working SQL Server for DiscoveryQuant 3.0 setup as described in ‘How Do I Install SQL Server 2014 for DiscoveryQuant 3.0’
- The first step is to attach your DiscoveryQuant 3.0 database to your DiscoveryQuant 2.1.3 installation. To do this open up an install of DiscoveryQuant 2.1.3 and go to Settings > Database Selection.
- In the Database Selection Window move to the Configure Database Connections Tab and then press Add …
- Select Microsoft Data Link (*.udl) in Section A, then use the File Icon in section B to select the udl file for your DiscoveryQuant 3.0 Database and then give your connection a name in section C. Once completed press OK.
- Change to the Select Database Tab and change the Review Database to the DiscoveryQuant 2.1 SQL Connection and the Upload Database to the DiscoveryQuant 3.0 SQL connection and press OK
- Go to File > Upload Data…
- Change Source: (A) to Review Database, Use (B) Start/End Dates along with the retrieve button to filter which batches are available for upload, and then Select batches in C and press Upload Selected Batches or Press Upload All New Batches to upload all.
- The selected Batches will then be uploaded. Once completed click close and then exit DiscoveryQuant 2.1.3. The upload is now complete and the 3.0 SQL Database holds the info from the 2.1 Database