For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
To migrate a SQL server from DiscoveryQuant™ 2.1 software to DiscoveryQuant 3.0.x software, follow these steps:
- Ensure that the DiscoveryQuant 3.0 SQL server is functional and set up as described here: https://sciex.com/support/knowledge-base-articles/how-do-i-install-sql-server-2014-for-discoveryquant-3-0-1446058455265.
- Set up the UDL files for both instances of the SQL server on the destination computer as described in the link above.
- Add both of the SQL databases to the destination computer as described in the DiscoveryQuant software User Guide.
- In the Database Selection Tab, under Optimization Review, select the DiscoveryQuant 2.1 software SQL database as the source database and the DiscoveryQuant 3.0 software SQL server database as the destination database as shown below.
- Select a Date Range, and make other selections as appropriate for your organization. We recommend uploading only a few weeks/months of data at a time and/or not uploading failed tunes for best performance.