For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Using DiscoveryQuant 2.1.3 Quick Tune will set the DP value to 0 and then Fine Tune will fail as it has an invalid DP value. The temporary Q3 MI scan method for the quicktune will show the MH+ ion with 2 DP scans both at 200v (though this voltage may vary). The cause is incorrect DP settings in the parameter settings for the instrument.
- Close DiscoveryQuant Software
- Deactivate Hardware Profile in Analyst
- In Analyst parameter settings (Tools->Settings->Parameter Settings) Declustering Potential
- Double Click to bring up the details window
- Ensure that the values for each scan type are set to the following values
- Q1+ Scan:0 to 300 V
- Q3+ Scan:0 to 300 V
- MS/MS+ Scan0 to 300 V
- Q1- Scan:-300 to 0 V
- Q3- Scan:-300 to 0 V
- MS/MS- Scan-300 to 0 V
- Activate the Hardware Profile
- Launch DiscoveryQuant.
- Open parameters setting and ensure correct values are in place.
- Run a test tune to ensure DP experiments are run correctly.