For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
To convert a MultiQuant™ 3.0.3 software quantitation method (.qmethod) file to a SCIEX OS 1.5 software quantitation method file (.qmethod), follow these steps:
1) Open up the .qmethod file in MultiQuant software.
2) Go to the File menu and then select Export the Quantitation Method as a text file.
3) Name the text file and transfer it to the PC where SCIEX OS software is installed.
4) Launch SCIEX OS software and select the Analytics module.
5) Open Project default settings under the Projects menu and ensure the same Integration Algorithm used in MultiQuant software is being used in Sciex OS (MQ4).
6) Create a new Processing Method (Selecting Quantitation Only as the Workflow).
7) Choose a sample that is compatible with the method you wish to reproduce and then navigate to the Components tab.
8) Go to the Components tab and remove the rows you do not need (usually all rows).
9) Click on Import. Select Import components and integration parameters from a text file... Select the recently created exported text file.
10) A screen should appear with the converted, SCIEX OS quantitation method.
11) Save your newly created Sciex OS-MQ compatible qmethod.