For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
*This information can be found in the Release Notes for the Accurate Mass Metabolite Spectral Library 1.0.
Follow the instructions below to unpack the library compounds. Of note for this library installation, a folder is created for the Accurate Mass Metabolite Spectral Library in the Start > All Programs > AB SCIEX > Accurate Mass Metabolite Spectral Library folder. The library and user documentation are copied into this location. To install the library next, click the Accurate Mass Metabolite Spectral Library option in the Start menu, and then continue with licensing via the Software Activation screen.
Installation Using the Metabolite Spectral Library Web from the Download Package (available at https://sciex.com/software-support/software-downloads)
1. Log on to the computer as a Microsoft Windows user with Administrator privileges.
2. Download the Accurate Mass Metabolite Spectral Mass Library Web-download package AccurateMassMetaboliteSpectral-WebRelease.zip on your system.
3. Extract the files from the compressed Web-download package to the local hard drive. On the Windows 7 or Win 10 operating systems (OS), the unzip feature is available by default and an additional WinZip application is not required. For Windows 7 and Win 10 OS, unzip the web download package using the following steps:
a. Right-click the downloaded file AccurateMassMetaboliteSpectral-WebRelease.zip, and then click Extract All.
b. To make sure that all of the files are correctly extracted, select an accessible folder on the local computer or the network to extract the zipped files.
4. Navigate to the folder where the contents of the AccurateMassMetaboliteSpectral-WebRelease.zip
file were extracted.
5. Double-click the Accurate Mass Metabolite Spectral Library.exe application.
6. Click Yes if the User Account Control dialog opens.The installer checks for the presence of either of the prerequisite software, the LibraryView software or the MasterView software. Either of the software must be installed on the computer for the Accurate Mass Metabolite Spectral Library to work. An error message will appear if neither of the two software installations are found on the computer, then the following message is shown:
7. Click Yes. The InstallShield Wizard opens.
8. Click Next. The License Agreement dialog opens.
9. Accept the terms in the agreement.
10. Click Next.
11. Click Install. The Metabolite Spectral Library installation begins.
12. Click Finish after the installation is completed. The installer creates a folder for the Accurate Mass Metabolite Spectral Library in the Start > All Programs > AB SCIEX > Accurate Mass Metabolite Spectral Library.
The library and user documentation are copied in that folder.
13. Follow the steps in Import the Metabolite Spectral Library into the LibraryView Database in the Release Notes for this library.
Installation of the Accurate Mass Metabolite Spectral Library 1.0 requires a valid license file in order to install the compound database.