For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
A corruption in the local user profile can cause Analyst to print pages incorrectly with multi-page documents having all pages as the first.
- Log the effected user out of windows and log in with an Administrator user (not the same one)
- Click on Start > Right Click ‘My Computer and Select ‘Properties’
- Click ‘Advanced system settings’ and then on the ‘Advanced’ tab of the ‘System Properties’ window click ‘Settings…’ in the ‘User Profiles’ section.
- Select the account you need to delete by clicking on it and then press delete. This will only delete the local copy of the data – it will be refreshed the next time the user logs on.
- Click ‘Yes’ to the ‘Confirm Delete’ dialog and then log back in as the original user. Printing problems should now be resolved.