For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
When opening a program, an error message may appear that indicates that the license has expired, even when a permanent license is thought to be installed.
For these cases, the trial license may still be installed in program files and will need to be removed and replaced with the permanent license.
1) Locate the permanent license file and save it to the computer's desktop.
2) Delete any license files in the program files for your software. (e.g., the Multiquant™ software license is located at C: > Program Files > AB SCIEX > Licenses > MultiQuant).
3) Search the program folder for any .lic files and delete all files with this extension.
3) Launch the software by double-clicking on the icon.
4) When the License Installation screen appears, type in "AID-123" in the field that asks for the license key.
5) Select the "generate computer ID" radio button.
6) Browse to the location of the permanent license file on the desktop and install it.
If the software does not launch after these steps, additional assistance may be needed from tech support.