For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The parameters settings in Analyst® software can be set back to the original, default factory settings by performing these steps:
1. Activate the hardware profile.
2. Select the Configure mode, and then select the Tools menu.
3. In the Settings option, select Parameter Settings.
4. A screen, Parameter Settings Editor, will appear. Determine what scan type needs to be set back to default settings in the Scan Category drop-down menu in the upper left corner.
5. Select the Factory Settings button on bottom left.
Choosing this will reset all the parameters to the factory setting for the Scan Category mentioned.