For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
To place multiple analytes (or multiple transitions for the same analyte) into a group within an Analyst® software results table, follow these steps:
1. Open a results table in Analyst software in the Quantitate mode.
2. Right click within results table and a popup table will appear.
3. Select Analyte Group > New.
4. Type in the desired name for the newly created group.
5. Select analytes for this group from the list of analytes.
6. Click OK.
Repeat these steps to create additional groups.