For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
AnIML is an open standard XML data format for storage and sharing of experimental data; this is the file format that is created when a data file is converted by the Keystone™ converter software. The following information is in the converted AnIML file:
(1) Analyst® software nominal mass data files (.wiff1) including sample information, technique information, spectra and chromatograms.
(2) Result table files (.rdb) including the results table, all chromatograms, and the audit trail for that results table
(3) Analyst software audit trail files (ata, .atd) including all the audit records contained in the original files
(4) Digital signatures verifying the authenticity of the file
(5) An audit record documenting the conversion
Chromatograms and spectra from UV/DAD/PDA detectors are currently not supported.